May 3, 2015
April 27, 2015
Jade Helm, Isis is here, your local LE will tuck and run from terrorist, this is the result of meddling in foreign countries affairs and our federal and state governments allowing open borders, ports, and international terminals.
https://youtu.be/ijTZzI2ZR4w This exercise will change America forever. And we have no one to blame but ourselves . We’ve elected fools , traitors, and people who can be bought , such as Hillary Clinton. We will see the end of local LEs, and the implementation of military on our streets, highways. Many have condemned this action. I also am not in favor. However, are you as a civilian prepared to defend your lives ,your families, and your property , in the event of a terrorist action directed at you. Talk is cheap. I see the need for this action. They are preparing the military for war inside our country. They are preparing the civilian population for the inevitable. If you don’t believe that the enemy is already here,. Pay attention, look around you. Watch the interstates, refueling locations, grocery stores,. I want to take this opportunity to thanks all those members of congress and presidents that have led the way for what we are facing. A special shout out to the bushes, and clinton. Congrats, you have successfully brought down the greatest country in the history of the world.
April 26, 2015
Good Morning, Bruce; I’ve been enjoying your work, Sir!
On the subject of property taxes, I believe I have new, cleaner, and more expedient way to pay for what our “government” warrants are their services to the public at large.
It is, in essence, the Robin Hood Approach, yet, we are charging corrupt judges, attorneys, and public servants, for violating their Commercial Oaths of Office, which are nothing more, and nothing less than, PROMISSORY NOTES, and PROMISSORY OATHS!
These Oaths & Notes are, already, securitized & monetized to the tune of $100 Million per signature on each Oath of Office!
Further; Full “NON-JUDICIAL” Relief, Remedy, and Compensation MUST be provided to the “Injured Party,” his Patents, and/or to his eStates, for these “criminal invasions” and “criminal trespasses,” described & identified under Law, including, but NOT limited to, and for; each offense, each ocurrence, and each “person,” or “PERSONS,” involved with these “Infringments,” and “Invasions,” Pursuant 15 U.S. Code § 1 – Trusts, etc., in restraint of trade illegal; penalty; which states;
“Every contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, is declared to be illegal. Every person who shall make any contract or engage in any combination or conspiracy hereby declared to be illegal shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $100,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $1,000,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding 10 years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the (this) court.”
15. AND; 15 U.S. Code § 2 – Monopolizing trade a felony; penalty, which states;
“Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $100,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $1,000,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding 10 years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the (this) court.”
“Injured Parties,” as in you & I, are assured, by LAW, that there is compensation & remedy guaranteed for each & every injury!
The process for Claiming Remedy is done through retrieving these defiled Oaths & Notes, and FORECLOSING on them, using a tried & true instrument known as a Bill of Exchange!
As with all PROMISSORY NOTES, these Oaths carry with them the assurances, acceptance, and agreements, that the perpetrators of defiling their sworn Oaths, will suffer the Penalties & Punishments for their criminal actions!
At $100 Million per head, the BOE program has the capacity to eradicate public & judicial corruption throughout each municipality, county, state, and throughout the country!
Utilizing the BOE/Oath of Office Program financing government services becomes a non-issue, wherein, there is no longer the need to collect taxes of any kind!
At last tally, over $40 Quadrillion in private, public monies, funds, and trusts, has been stolen by our privatized corporate governments, and their foreign courts!
The I.R.S., an enforcement arm of these foreign courts, collects an unbelievable $36 Million EVERY HOUR of every day from American Nationals, and NOT a single dime goes to the financing government services!!
This is why the American People need to reign in their so-called “Public Servants” by implementing the FORECLOSURES on all Oaths of Office, and placing Liens of Obligations on anyone wanting to run for “government office,” as there are NO government offices in existence, thus making ALL Oaths of Offices fraudulent contracts!!
BOE’S should be considered the latest & best Law Enforcement Tool with which to fight TREASON, the worst, and most heinous of all crimes against humanity, imaginable!!
As can be expected, BAR members, ie; “judges,” and attorneys of all kinds, HATE this program, because Everyone profits from the BOE program, EXCEPT THEM! These court jesters MUST pay the BILL!!
I’ll be happy to send you further information on this program, and I will leave you with a few documents to review, and forward on.
It is my pleasure & honor to serve you, and fine People of Arizona!
Private Patent & Estate of Steven Duane Curry; “House of Curry”
Steven Duane Curry; “Juris Privati & Sui Juris”
All Rights Reserved © 2015 – Status quo ante bellum
Actions Flag Clear flag Create a Filter Print Message Show Message Status View Message Source ——— Move to: Old Mail Sent Spam Recently Deleted Saved Mail Saved Chats allodial title … amanda Craig arnie Cindy Tre CNN votes Collett Rosati Deleted Items gun ammo tag bill HP to filipe Jeff Crist Sheriff jeff flake joke JoanSharon Kathy McKee Martin Nustd Obama Birth Cer… Ron Paul Sally blog talk Sent Items
Go to the previous message Go to the next message Close messageClose message escape escape
© 2015 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved
April 23, 2015
April 22, 2015
April 19, 2015
GREAT FALLS –
The former state director of the Bureau of Land Management’s Eastern States Region, which is responsible for management of public lands and resources under the BLM in 31 States east of and bordering the Mississippi River, was convicted of fraud and theft by a federal jury in Great Falls on Wednesday.
John Grimson Lyon, 61, of Clifton, Virginia, faces a possible prison sentence of 30 years, $750,000 in fines, and $112,000 in forfeitures.
U.S. District Court Judge Brian Morris set sentencing for June 25, 2015.
As a state director, Lyon was part of the Senior Executive Service, whose members serve in the key positions just below the top Presidential appointees, according to a press release form the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Montana.
Lyon was convicted of approving time sheet information for one of his deputy state directors, Larry Ray Denny, 67, of Box Elder, even though Denny had left his position in Virginia in July 2012 to return to Montana and take a job with the Chippewa Cree Tribe on the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation.
Federal prosecutors said Lyon knew or should have known that his subordinate had abandoned his position and was performing no work on behalf of the federal government when he told BLM time keepers to continue to enter Denny’s hours as if he were earning a federal paycheck.
Lyon continued to present and certify as true work hours, sick leave hours, and annual leave hours to his staff, on Denny’s behalf, until Denny ultimately resigned in March of 2013.
After leaving Virginia, and as a result of Lyon’s actions, Denny received an additional $112,000 in federal wages and benefits, all while working as Energy Projects Manager for the tribe.
The scheme was discovered in February 2013 when a BLM employee in Montana sent an inquiry to that agency’s headquarters asking for clarification as to whether Denny was still a BLM employee. Denny had been working on oil and gas issues for the Tribe and the agency was unsure whether he was interacting with federal agencies as a BLM employee or as a representative of the Chippewa Cree Tribe.
Eastern States Office employees testified that Lyon rebuffed any inquiry into Denny’s status, telling them that Denny’s absence was related to a private medical issue and would not be discussed.
An internal investigation revealed that Denny had over 3,000 unopened emails in his government email inbox. Employees testified that once Denny left Virginia there was “radio silence” and he could not be reached.
One employee testified that she called Denny twice shortly after his departure. On the second call, Denny hung up on her once he determined who was calling.
Lyon claimed Denny had been giving him valuable consultation on oil and gas matters which justified his work hours. An investigator with the Department of Interior’s Office of Inspector General testified that she reviewed Lyon’s phone records and found less than three hours of conversation in the eight-month period between July 2012 and March 2013.
Emails and phone records revealed that Lyon and Denny regularly used non-government email and phones to communicate, which created no data trail in government servers or phone records.
In November 2012, three months after Denny left and ceased working for BLM, Lyon rated Denny’s performance “exceptional” and approved a $3,200 cash bonus.
Denny plead guilty to all counts and the forfeiture three days before Lyon’s trial.
April 15, 2015
State of Arizona
House of Representatives
First Regular Session
HOUSE BILL 2175
AMENDING TITLE 37, CHAPTER 5, ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES, BY ADDING ARTICLE 2; RELATING TO PUBLIC RIGHTS-OF-WAY.
(TEXT OF BILL BEGINS ON NEXT PAGE)
Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Arizona:
Section 1. Title 37, chapter 5, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding article 2, to read:
ARTICLE 2. RIGHTS-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS
37-931. Claims of right-of-way under revised statute 2477
A. THIS STATE, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS, ASSERTS AND CLAIMS RIGHTS-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS UNDER SECTION 8 OF THE MINING ACT OF 1866, REENACTED AND RECODIFIED AS REVISED STATUTE 2477; 43 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 932, ACQUIRED FROM AND AFTER ITS EFFECTIVE DATE THROUGH OCTOBER 21, 1976, THE DATE OF ITS REPEAL, BY AUTHORITY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 1997, SECTION 108, ENACTED BY THE OMNIBUS CONSOLIDATED APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 1997 (P.L. 104‑208; 110 STAT. 3009). THESE RIGHTS-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS MAY HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED IN ANY MANNER AUTHORIZED BY THE LAW OF THE UNITED STATES, THE TERRITORY OF ARIZONA OR THIS STATE, INCLUDING:
1. THE USE BY THIS STATE OR A POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE WITH THE INTENTION OF ESTABLISHING A PUBLIC HIGHWAY OVER PUBLIC LANDS.
2. THE CONSTRUCTION OR MAINTENANCE OF A PUBLIC HIGHWAY OVER PUBLIC LANDS.
3. THE INCLUSION OF A LEGALLY DESCRIBED RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS IN A STATE, COUNTY OR MUNICIPAL PLAT OR MAP OF PUBLIC ROADS.
4. THE EXPENDITURE OF PUBLIC MONIES ON THE HIGHWAY.
5. THE EXECUTION OF A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING OR OTHER AGREEMENT WITH ANY AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT THAT RECOGNIZES THE RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY OR TOWN OF THIS STATE TO WIDEN OR MAINTAIN A HIGHWAY OR A PORTION OF A HIGHWAY.
6. ANY OTHER AFFIRMATIVE ACT BY THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY OR TOWN OF THIS STATE, CONSISTENT WITH FEDERAL, TERRITORIAL OR STATE LAW, INDICATING ACCEPTANCE OF A RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS.
7. THE USE BY THE PUBLIC FOR A PERIOD REQUIRED BY LAW.
B. THIS STATE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE OR CONSENT, AND HAS NOT CONSENTED, TO THE EXCHANGE, WAIVER OR ABANDONMENT OF ANY REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS UNLESS BY FORMAL, WRITTEN OFFICIAL ACTION THAT WAS TAKEN BY THE STATE, COUNTY OR MUNICIPAL AGENCY OR INSTRUMENTALITY THAT HELD THE RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS AND THAT WAS RECORDED IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER OF THE COUNTY IN WHICH THE PUBLIC LANDS ARE LOCATED. NO OFFICER, EMPLOYEE OR AGENT OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY OR TOWN OF THIS STATE HAS OR HAD AUTHORITY TO EXCHANGE, WAIVE OR ABANDON A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS IN VIOLATION OF THIS SUBSECTION, AND ANY SUCH PURPORTED ACTION WAS VOID WHEN TAKEN UNLESS LATER RATIFIED BY OFFICIAL ACTION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS SUBSECTION.
C. THE FAILURE TO CONDUCT MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE OF A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS DOES NOT AFFECT THE STATUS OF THE RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS AS A HIGHWAY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF REVISED STATUTE 2477.
D. THE OMISSION OF A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS FROM ANY PLAT, DESCRIPTION OR MAP OF PUBLIC ROADS DOES NOT WAIVE OR CONSTITUTE A FAILURE TO ACQUIRE A RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS UNDER REVISED STATUTE 2477.
E. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION:
1. THE EXTENT OF A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS IS THE DIMENSION THAT IS REASONABLE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE.
2. A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT-OF-WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS INCLUDES THE RIGHT TO:
(a) WIDEN THE HIGHWAY AS NECESSARY TO ACCOMMODATE INCREASED PUBLIC TRAVEL AND TRAFFIC ASSOCIATED WITH ALL ACCEPTED USES.
(b) CHANGE OR MODIFY THE HORIZONTAL ALIGNMENT OR VERTICAL PROFILES AS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND CONTEMPORARY DESIGN STANDARDS.
3. THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO USE A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS TO ACCESS PUBLIC LANDS.
4. IF PRIVATELY OWNED LAND IS COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY OR ADJACENT TO PUBLIC LANDS, THE LANDOWNER HAS THE RIGHT TO USE A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS TO ACCESS THAT LAND.
5. A REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS SHALL BE CLOSED ONLY BY ORDER OF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION OR THE PROPER COMPLETION OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS ESTABLISHED FOR THE ABANDONMENT, MAINTENANCE, CONSTRUCTION OR VACATION OF A PUBLIC RIGHT‑OF‑WAY OTHERWISE ALLOWED BY LAW.
F. THIS SECTION DOES NOT AFFECT THE INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF, OR THE OBLIGATION OF MAINTAINING, ANY HIGHWAY, ROAD, STREET OR ROUTE IN ANY SYSTEM OF STATE, COUNTY OR MUNICIPAL STREETS, ROADS OR HIGHWAYS. THE INCLUSION OF ANY HIGHWAY, ROAD, STREET OR ROUTE IN THE STATE, COUNTY OR MUNICIPAL SYSTEM SHALL BE SOLELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH OTHER LAW.
G. THIS SECTION DOES NOT:
1. APPLY TO ANY REVISED STATUTE 2477 RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PRIVATE PROPERTY.
2. IMPAIR, MODIFY OR OTHERWISE AFFECT ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS IN EFFECT ON THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS SECTION. ANY CLAIM, DETERMINATION OR IDENTIFICATION OF A RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION DOES NOT ESTABLISH PRIOR RIGHTS FOR DETERMINING FINANCIAL OR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR TAKING ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART. ALL PRESUMPTIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS OF FACT AND LAW RELATING TO A CLAIM, DETERMINATION OR IDENTIFICATION OF A RIGHT‑OF‑WAY ACROSS PUBLIC LANDS PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION SHALL BE IN FAVOR OF PRESERVING PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Sec. 2. Emergency
This act is an emergency measure that is necessary to preserve the public peace, health or safety and is operative immediately as provided by law.
©2007 Arizona State Legislature.
April 13, 2015
The West is Under Siege! Many of you that will receive this do not live in the west! How ever keep this in mind. If we don’t stop this out of control federal government here in the west, you’re going to wish we had. In the Range Magazine fall issue 2014. There were several articles relevant to the attempted invasion by the BLM Gestapo on the Cliven Bundy Ranch one year ago. The following is the link to those articles. I suggest you read all of them. If you are a property owner , large or small, in Nevada or West Virgina you need to know the facts. Pay attention People!!!! Click on the highlighted titles , especially, Epa wants it all, Patterns of Harassment, Our Federal Landlord,
When you've finished reading all of the above, ask yourself this question. What country am I living in anyway?
April 7, 2015
HB 76 and SB 76, The Property Tax Independence Act
A solution that makes sense for Pennsylvania
A printer-friendly version of this page in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format is available here. To ensure proper printing, please use Acrobat’s print icon instead of your browser’s “Print” command.
There is no “Holy Grail” of property tax reform. Any property tax reform measure will involve shifting the tax levy from one type of tax to another – there’s no free ride. But there are ways to fund our schools and to ensure a better education for our children that are fairer and more effective than property taxes.
Many Pennsylvanians lose their homes and a lifetime’s work to sheriff’s sales each year because they can no longer afford to pay their property taxes. Senior citizens on fixed incomes are increasingly forced to sell their homes because of unrelenting increases in their tax burden. Young families cannot afford to purchase a home because the per-month property tax escrow is simply too high. Multigenerational family farms are being sold piece by piece to pay property taxes, devastating Pennsylvania agriculture. School districts in areas of the state with limited population and no commercial tax base are in distress and are unable to afford to give their children a quality education. Job losses, outmigration, and abysmal state economic performance caused by burdensome property taxes are devastating Pennsylvania’s economy.
A sensible, broad-based, statewide and state-administered property tax replacement funding source is needed eliminate an antiquated and regressive property tax system, to end these educational inequities, to return home ownership to the homeowner instead of allowing the government to effectively own our homes, and to restore Pennsylvania’s economic vitality.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Our current system of school funding is crumbling. This decay has been occurring for many years and continues to escalate. Home foreclosures and tax sales are occurring at an expanding rate and the home market is at a standstill. The opportunity to fund education from a statewide source is rapidly vanishing as relentlessly rising property taxes outpace available revenue. This will have major implications for school districts statewide. It can no longer be ignored or diminished. Replacement of the school property tax must be accomplished now.
THE PLAN AND HOW IT IS FUNDED
After many months of work and negotiation by key legislators and in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Coalition of Taxpayer Associations, a plan to eliminate and replace school property taxes has been formally introduced in both the Pennsylvania House of Representatives as HB 76 and in the Pennsylvania Senate as SB 76.
The Property Tax Independence Act was crafted by members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly in full collaboration with the 83 member groups of the nonpartisan grassroots Pennsylvania Coalition of Taxpayer Associations. The Property Tax Independence Act belongs to the people; it is unique in that it is OUR legislation in a state that does not allow for citizen initiatives. The Property Tax Independence Act has many lawmaker proponents from both parties and enthusiastic grassroots supporters from across the entire political spectrum. We as taxpayer activists have accomplished what the politicians in both Washington and Harrisburg have been unable to do: work across party lines to reach a sensible and effective solution to a critical problem.
The Property Tax Independence Act will eliminate all school property taxes across the Commonwealth and will replace those taxes with funding from a single state source.
The most important provision of The Property Tax Independence Act is that it is tax revenue neutral. To provide absolute fairness, the legislation has been carefully crafted to ensure that the tax swap provision of the plan does not raise one dollar more than is already collected by the school property tax mechanism.
The Property Tax Independence Act utilizes a modernized school funding plan based on 21st century economic realities.
– The Property Tax Independence Act will ABOLISH the school property tax on all homesteads, farmsteads, and businesses.
– School property tax elimination will be accomplished via a two year phase-out of school property taxes. In the first year after enactment, school property taxes will be frozen at their current level; in the second year they will be completely eliminated except for a small portion that will be retained in each school district to retire the individual district’s outstanding long-term debt, typically 10% of the original school tax bill.
– The Property Tax Independence Act utilizes our current sales tax mechanism to fund schools, restoring the original intent of the tax. The “The PA Education Sales Tax” was enacted in 1953 for this specific purpose and virtually 100% of the revenue from the sales tax is still dedicated to education funding.
– The sales tax provides a predictable and stable funding source that automatically increases revenue in sync with economic growth. This is in clear contrast to the school property tax which is not based on economic growth and is subject to much variation, forcing annual increases in the tax to increase revenue.
– The sales tax is also the most desirable revenue source because, unlike the property tax that has no relationship to family income, it is directly tied to a person’s ability to pay.
– The Property Tax Independence Act moderately broadens the base of the state sales tax to include more services and purchases at a new 7% rate. Items to be added to the taxable base include candy and gum, newspapers and magazines, dry cleaning and laundry services, haircuts, and spectator sports admissions. Food items not included on the WIC list and individual clothing and footwear items with a value greater than $50 will also be subject to the expanded sales tax. Generally, food items exempt from the sales tax will be fresh meats, produce, and dairy, along with many packaged and canned foods that are in their natural form, without added sugar or other adulterants. The complete list of newly taxed items and services is here as a PDF document.
While there are those who might object on an instinctive level to a sales tax on the last two items mentioned, consider this: If you spend eight thousand dollars annually on individual items of clothing over $50 and non-WIC food purchases combined, the total sales tax would be $560. If this is less than your school property tax bill you still will realize a substantial reduction in your overall tax burden.
Items that will continue to be exempt from the sales tax include food stamp purchases, all utilities, home heating fuels, health, hospital, and dental services, prescription drugs, home health care, tuition, day care, charitable organizations, and business-to-business transactions.
– While the sales tax is The Property Tax Independence Act’s primary revenue source, small increases in other taxes are blended into the total to spread the cost of education over the broadest possible base. As part of the funding mechanism, the Property Tax Independence Act finance package also includes a modest increase in the state income tax from the current 3.07% to 4.34%.
– In prior versions of property tax elimination legislation each school district was provided funding sufficient to service their outstanding long-term debt. This provision raised many objections to the plan from both taxpayers and legislators who felt that it was unfair to require taxpayers in frugal school districts to pay debt incurred by those districts that may have been financially irresponsible. Besides being politically unpopular, financing this debt from the state level would add $1.7 billion annually to the revenue that needs to be replaced, causing unnecessary tax increases.
To decrease the total revenue needed for property tax elimination, at enactment of The Property Tax Independence Act existing long-term debt will remain with each school district for them to service individually. Because of this a remnant of property tax will remain past the two year elimination phase-in but ONLY the amount of property tax necessary to meet current annual debt service that was on the books as of December 31, 2013. When that existing debt is retired the final bit of property tax will disappear and no further property taxes will be allowed.
On enactment of The Property Tax Independence Act each school district will be required to state the amount of property tax necessary for annual debt service and will not be allowed to increase that amount or add any new debt financed by property taxes.
The average debt service for all districts is 10% of their annual budget, with the highest district at 18%. This means that, at worst, one or more districts will enjoy an 82% reduction of property taxes at the end of the second year of the plan, with an average property tax reduction statewide of 90%. This will tremendously reduce the burden on property owners until the long term debt is retired.
As mentioned above, total elimination of the property tax in every school district will be achieved when their debt is retired, although that will vary by district depending on the length of the remaining debt term. As of the 2011-2012 school year, ninety Pennsylvania school districts were carrying no long-term debt and will see their property taxes totally eliminated immediately at the end of the two year phase-in period.
Note that none of these funding sources are particularly burdensome by themselves but, taken together, provide the funds necessary to replace all Pennsylvania local school taxes. Further, The Property Tax Independence Act will more equally distribute the cost of school funding across all of Pennsylvania’s population and visitors to the state, rather than just depending on taxing homeowners.
THE DISTRIBUTION TO THE SCHOOLS
The Property Tax Independence Act works to fully fund all Pennsylvania schools.
– All schools will initially be fully funded at their current levels.
– Schools will receive their property tax replacement funding directly from the state. The Property Tax Independence Act will fully fund all districts by replacing the property tax dollar-for-dollar at each district’s current level. All students in Pennsylvania, regardless of their location or their area’s economic condition, will have the opportunity for a quality education.
– Equity in schools is guaranteed because the state assumes the responsibility of school funding. Each school will receive the resources it needs regardless of the local ability to pay. This solves the funding problems faced by rural, urban and fast-growing districts.
– The Property Tax Independence Act calls for a dedicated lockbox account for all property tax replacement revenues that is separate from the General Fund. All replacement funding for the schools will be disbursed from this account through the existing Department of Education funding mechanism, requiring no growth of the current infrastructure.
In addition, The Property Tax Independence Act completely eliminates the taxing ability of local school boards. The only exception would be a possible local EIT or personal income tax for major projects such as new school construction, and that will be subject to a no-exception taxpayer referendum.
It is important to note that The Property Tax Independence Act imposes NO mandates of any kind on Pennsylvania school districts. The plan provides replacement funding only and the funding provided by the plan may be used in any manner the school district deems necessary. The Property Tax Independence Act does not interfere in any manner with local school district decisions.
Current school spending regularly exceeds tax revenue and The Property Tax Independence Act addresses it head on.
– At enactment of The Property Tax Independence Act, all districts will receive 100% funding sufficient to meet all financial obligations with a dollar-for-dollar replacement of the eliminated property tax. In the future, every district will receive identical percentage annual base funding increases that will be limited to the increase in the Pennsylvania Average Weekly Wage (AWW) or available revenue, whichever is less, effectively tying annual school budget increases to increases in economic activity.
– If a district desires additional revenue, they can present a no-exception ballot referendum to the voters of their district to raise additional revenue by either an earned income tax or a personal income tax. However, property taxes will not be able to be re-instituted to raise revenue.
School property taxes need to be prohibited from ever being imposed on Pennsylvanians again.
Companion legislation to the The Property Tax Independence Act will provide for a constitutional amendment which GUARANTEES that, once eliminated, school property taxes would be gone forever and that a future legislature could never re-institute the taxing of our properties.
The fiscal provisions of HB 76 and SB 76, The Property Tax Independence Act, were developed using actual and projected revenue and school district expenditure figures provided by the House Appropriations Committee staff and the Governor’s 2012-2013 Budget Book. In addition, the Pennsylvania Independent Fiscal Office conducted an analysis of the Property Tax Independence Act and reached these conclusions:
(IFO analysis page numbers and PTCC comments are in parentheses.)
The analysis of the 2011-2012 version of the Property Tax Independence Act that was released on September 25, 2012, by the Pennsylvania Independent Fiscal Office indicated that, with minor revenue adjustments, the plan is financially viable. Those adjustments have been made for the 2013-2014 introduction of the legislation.
The IFO analysis projects that if the legislation is delayed and is not enacted until 2017 school property taxes will increase and it will take an additional half-billion dollars from the state level to make the plan viable. (Page 3) The report also projects that school property taxes will increase more than $4 billion from the current replacement level of $10.063 billion to $14.188 billion by 2017.
Beyond the purely financial aspects of the plan, the IFO drew these conclusions:
• The report projects that in year five after enactment HB 1776 will save $1.152 billion annually in the replacement revenue compared to the growth of property taxes if that system remained in place (Page 4, fourth line from the bottom). Property taxes historically rise at greater than three times the level of inflation (which, by the way, is unsustainable in the long term); HB 1776 limits the growth of the replacement funding to the rate of inflation.
• The elimination of school property taxes increases the disposable income of property taxpayers. The analysis assumes that 70% of the property tax cut goes to individuals. It further assumes that homeowners spend 90% of the increase in disposable income. (Pages 17-18) (This would be an explosive economic stimulus for Pennsylvania.)
• The analysis indicates that HB 1776 will cause home values to increase, on average, by more than 10% statewide. (Page 23) (This would restore a big chunk of the equity that was lost to homeowners during the 2008 housing downturn.)
• (Regarding business entities) … the income flows through to individuals as higher disposable income. For pass through entities, the analysis assumes that owners and shareholders spend 90 percent of the increase and 70 percent is spent on taxable goods and services, yielding another secondary effect of $34 million in increased sales taxes for FY 2013-14. (Page 18) (More economic stimulus.)
• Working age homeowners realize a tax cut. The analysis finds that the increase in federal income tax (through lower itemized deductions), state income tax, and sales tax is more than offset by the reduction in property taxes. (Page 21)
• Retired homeowners realize a significant reduction in taxes. The analysis finds that the property tax reduction easily offsets any increase from the higher sales tax. (Page 21)
• Benefits would also accrue to home builders, home developers, and other land owners who convert current land holdings into new housing plots. Employment would increase in the construction sector as well. (Page 23)
• The elimination of property taxes would significantly reduce the property tax share and would clearly increase the attractiveness of the Commonwealth for business location and expansion. (Page 25) (Such an increase of businesses in Pennsylvania and expansion of existing businesses would create many much-needed jobs.)
These results from the IFO analysis are also available as a printable PDF document here if you wish to circulate them.
You can help to have the Property Tax Independence Act enacted by spreading the word far and wide about this grassroots legislation. Download and print copies of the Property Tax Independence Act Quick Facts single page handout and the HB/SB 76 trifold brochure and give them everyone you see!
HB 76 and SB 76, the Property Tax Independence Act, is supported by the Pennsylvania Coalition of Taxpayer Associations.
April 5, 2015
April 5 2015
Good morning Madam Chairman and members of the Nevada Legislature.
First I hope all had a very Happy Easter.
I am writing to voice our support of AB408 and to offer a few reasons. The debate is over who owns the land. There is a GSA report for example that identifies federal owned land in all the states. For example in Arizona the sum total of owned land is in the neighborhood of 2000 acres of state property. And as I said in during the hearing on Tuesday. Ronald Reagan discovered after looking for a way to sell the public land in the west, that the federal government could not sell what they did not own. I can send that report if it’s requested.
America has and is the most economically successful country in the world. For one reason. Private Property and the protections granted by the Constitution. Again as I stated during the hearing . The best source for understanding these tyrannical actions by the federal government , is to read ” Storm Over Range Lands ” by Wayne Hage. Not only does the United States Constitution guarantee these protections , so do the State Constitutions.
The question is why is the federal government ,today , right now , via the department of interior,epa,usfs,blm, now taking these tyrannical actions. It’s quite simple. The Corporation of the United States has leveraged all public lands for debt that the Corporation of the United States has developed. One recent evidence of this action is the attempt by Harry Reid and associates attempt to run ranchers off Nevada land for the benefit of some Chinese firm . And there are reasons far more into the weeds, if you will, as describe in Mr. Hages book.
Anyone that believes that these foreign countries have loaned the Corporation of the United States cash , with no form of security is simply kidding them selves. Our position is that these countries have been lied to. And the truth is now coming to the surface. This is another reason that the fed has been printing paper like a mad man. These countries have been snookered. And they have come to the realization that there is no gold backing our paper. We in Arizona just passed a currency bill that address’ the problems of the “federal reserve note”.
After returning from Carson City , I contacted our Arizona Legislator Mark Finchem. He has agreed to develop a AB408 bill in the next session of the Arizona legislature. And he has agreed to read the book that I keep pushing “Storm Over Range Lands”. In addition I have contacted a political activist friend in Oklahoma. We will be recruiting a legislator there, also. Oklahoma is currently under threat by the blm , as you may know , down on the Red River. I can assure you , being a former Okie, the blm will not succeed in Oklahoma. We just finished HB 2175 here in Arizona. The Right A Way bill that I started in 2007 , titled “The Right A Way Bill” SB1264. HB 2175 is sitting on Governor Duceys’ desk today. He will sign it. We had to wait until we had a business man in the Governors office to rerun this bill. I’ll leave it at that.
Its time the states got a back bone. And recognized their borders. This land is our land, period. States can manage these lands and bring more revenue and economic prosperity into the states economies by removing federal involvement. On my drive up to Carson City I saw rural town after town , in total decline. Why, the federal government. Goldfield just as an example, if it weren’t for tourism it would be gone altogether.
We can solve all these problems by turning our back on the District of Columbia. Stop taking their bribes, stop sending junkets to dc to be indoctrinated and bribed. STOP STOP,STOP. Lets run legislation that prevents local law enforcement agencies from being bribed by dc with radios, military type weapons and ammo, not to mention vehicles and boots on the ground turning on local taxpayers. Lets force our elected Governors and County Sheriff to serve and protect those that elect them. The price we pay for these bribes and failures is FREEDOM!!!!!
The Federal Government has a role to play. Just not in the States. When you read Mr. Hage’s book you will learn how these federal bureaucracies were formed and why.
Thanks for your time and diligence in these issues that will save our states and our culture. Read the book!!!!
928 240 0474
April 3, 2015
Cops violating the Constitution and your Civil Rights, Don’t call a lawyer, call the ACLU, and sue the bastards!!
April 2, 2015
Arizona Legal Tender Act
Restoring Constitutional Money in Arizona
Feeds: Posts Comments
Help make silver coin legal tneder in AZ–call Gov. Ducey to sign the bill now!
March 30, 2015 by J Gault
PLEASE HELP pass Arizona’s HB2173 making gold and silver legal tender in Arizona by contacting Gov. Ducey to get behind the Arizona Legislature and SIGN THE BILL INTO LAW! http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/52leg/1r/bills/hb2173h.pdf
More than 15 states are in the process of re-establishing precious metals currency as an option to Federal Reserve Notes for payment of debts, goods and services.
Right now, if we use silver coin specified in the U.S. Constitution to pay for gasoline, we would have to pay an erroneous additional tax on the transaction in addition to state sales tax as though we “profited” from the sale of silver which we bought years ago at a lower price in DOLLARS.
The Dollar greatly changes value, but not the silver. This is why the Founders of our great nation specified using precious metal-backed currencies instead of paper money printed without anything you can exchange it for at the bank.
Utah and Oklahoma already passed this law and Arizona passed this March 2015 for the second time in. This is happening across the nation; Arizona’s bill is waiting for the governor to sign it into law. Gov. Ducey needs to hear from YOU.
Please email and call to leave messages to Gov. Doug Ducey at (602) 542-4331 (press 2 to leave a message) and ask those in your email and phone circle of friends to do so.
Website is http://www.azgovernor.gov and click on “engage” and follow instructions for email messages.
TALKING POINTS TO USE:
HB2173 was passed nearly unanimously by the majority party in both Arizona Houses. By signing it into law, Gov. Ducey has the opportunity to bring Arizona into compliance with Article 1, Section 10, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution, and to help bring financial solvency to many who wish to voluntarily use gold and silver as money.
One of the functions of the State of Arizona is to protect the liberty of its citizens. We cannot have liberty without private property rights being protected. And private property rights cannot be protected without sound money that maintains its purchasing power over centuries and even millennia. This is why our Country’s Founders stipulated gold and silver coin as tender within the Constitution.
To facilitate this compliance, HB 2173 offers Arizona citizens a choice of tendering gold and silver without the debilitating obstruction of taxation as property – which prevents its use as money. Thus, if a private citizen saves gold and silver for retirement then years later he or she will still be able to purchase approximately the same goods with it as he could when he started saving.
This of course cannot be said for the constantly diminishing purchasing power of our current Federal Reserve Notes. Thus HB2173 is a way out for Arizonans in the very likely case that the Federal Reserve Note fails when found worthless due to inflation and the crushing weight of the national debt.
To veto this bill would also be violating the U.S. Constitution Article 1, Sec. 10, Clause 1 provision that “No State shall…pass any…Law impairing the obligation of contracts…”
Current federal and state capital gains taxes impair Arizonans’ free use of constitutional money, if they wish, as a contract between two or more law-abiding citizens.
IS THE BILL REVENUE NEUTRAL, REVENUE NEGATIVE, OR REVENUE POSITIVE to the State?
This requirement of all bills must be met. If the State of Arizona would be taking any meaningful loss in revenue by cancelling its 3% capital gains tax, we could not find any figures from the State Treasurer’s office or the Dept. of Revenue to show it! It’s not even traceable!
When it becomes law in Arizona, HB2173 will do exactly the opposite in the long run – that is, it will be revenue positive by bringing in business. People will begin to recognize that Arizona’s money is real and that it is not subject to inflationary loss in buying power as is the Federal Reserve Note. This will result in financial stability among those who choose to contract, invest or trade by using gold and silver. Arizona especially will benefit from this proven stability against inflation.
Choice in currency is a natural right recognized in both the U.S. and Arizona Constitutions. Let’s make this choice today. CALL OR EMAIL GOV. DUCEY TODAY and let him know if you are a PC!
The Media and the Feds keep refering to public land as Federally owned land. They do not own it , they manage it and they are destroying it in the process. You want continued access to public land. Get the feds out of our states. !!!
March 28, 2015
And there is this::
To: arizonasentinel <email@example.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 3:39 pm
Subject: Is the dirt in you back yard really yours? Support Bill AB408
March 27, 2015
March 25, 2015
March 24, 2015
The left is scared to death of Ted Cruz,,, Remember what they the left tried to do to Reagan. Donnie Douche bag, Joes resident idiot, makes the same slanderous statements towards Cruz just like the socialist did towards Reagan in the 80s. Thanks MSNBC for giving stupid a mic.
March 7, 2015
727 AND 726 ARE MUST SEE, IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS IS BEING ROBBED, BY THE CORPORATIONS ,Realtors, County Property Taxes!!!!
January 25, 2015
Tax Revolt, end property taxes now, end the nepotisim in county corporations,Nothing less than grand theft!! Bring your Land Patent upto date, declare your property allodial!!!!