below and then send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then send you the logo file.
I, the undersigned candidate for political office, maintain that our government wholly belongs to the citizens it serves. In attestation of this fact, I hereby solemnly swear that I will faithfully and honorably discharge the duties of elected office in the best interests of my own constituents, and will, to the utmost of my ability, actively preserve, protect, support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and the Constitution of the State I represent, against all enemies, foreign or domestic.
I further do solemnly swear that I subscribe to and advocate all of the principles and truths outlined below and pledge that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the citizens I represent by promoting and supporting legislation and practice in the furtherance of same.
So help me God
- The principle duty of elected representatives is to uphold and defend the Constitutional rights and individual freedoms of the citizenry while overseeing the management of government as if the citizen constituents that elected them were conducting this management.
- Government functions best when its discussions and decision-making are transparent and open to timely and meaningful citizen review (narrow exemptions of law excluded).
- Each wholly informed and considered vote cast shall stand alone, shall not be exchanged for any consideration and shall first pass the test of Constitutionality.
- Each bill proposed should stand on the merit of its own analogous subject matter. A bill including unrelated “rider” legislation should be defeated for that reason alone.
- No agency of government is above collective elected representation and no elected representative is above the citizenry. Agencies and department heads that practice or profess otherwise should be realigned, defunded or eliminated.
- Micro-management of citizen’s lives and the tracking of intimate details of the masses is not the job of government. Legislation (or the governmental or non-governmental practice) involving unwarranted intrusion into the private lives of the citizenry that is contrary to the Constitution should not be passed. Should such intrusions been previously instituted, they should be actively repealed and any such data eliminated, including data transferred to foreign entities.
- Acts involving coercion or mandate upon private enterprise and private citizenry that are contrary to the strictest definition of general public health, safety and welfare at large shall not be passed, or, if previously implemented, be actively repealed/ eliminated.
- As with other such environmental contamination, authentic verifiable atmospheric pollution should be prudently held in check, however, “man-caused climate change” (Global Warming) is subversive agenda cloaked in fraudulent science and should be treated as such.
- The principle reason for the existence of the Second Amendment of the Constitution, the right to keep and bear arms, is to defend ones life, liberty and property against a an oppressive and tyrannical annexation of individual states rights by a federal government.
- The free enterprise system, coupled with production and innovation-based economic advancement, produced the opportunities for those willing to work that made this country the world leader in every measurable positive category. We are also historically the world leader in the advancement of earth sciences, environmental protection and assistance to the poor and disadvantaged for the same reasons.
- The phrases “Pro Choice” and “Pro Life” have become virtually meaningless, however, no vote shall be cast in favor of any measure involving forced population control, or taxpayer funded abortion.
- Whereas the governments within the United States of America were designed to be as utilitarian as practical, and as present government has become far too large and expensive, and as the citizens of this country are grossly over taxed, no vote shall be cast in favor of any item of legislation that will: increase the ultimate tax paid by individual citizens (directly, or indirectly, by “pass-through” taxation), increase the overall budget, or includes any budget in deficit.
- Of all the things addressed by present application of the Endangered Species Act, the personal property rights of individual citizens are the most endangered by the misuse of this appropriate and originally well-intention act.
- As a rule, taxpayer funding should not be used to bail out private enterprise. If government intrusion into free markets created the problem in the first place, those individuals responsible for implementation of the failed schemes should be held in account.
- Special interest groups…
- Wise use & proper stewardship of natural resources…
- The Federal Reserve System…
- Should an elected representative or their staff be approached by an agent of a non-governmental organization or governmental agency with a request to commit an act contrary to the terms of this attestation, or if any form of exchange, intimidation or extortion is presented to influence this act, the entity, its agent and the proposal should be immediately reported to the representative’s constituents and the media.
- Should a simple majority of constituents lawfully assert that an elected representative in government is not representing their interests, that representative should, until such time as this matter is settled, immediately recuse themselves from all functions of elected office, or promptly resign their seat if otherwise requested to do so.